The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
Premium Wide-Field Lens Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
Brightness Settings 10 Levels
Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
Battery Life 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
Lug/Screw Footprint: Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
Slide cutout type
- Glock MOS (9mm or .40)- Use plate #1 (Call Vortex Customer Care for the correct mounting screws)
- Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm)- Use plate #5 (Call Vortex Customer Care for the correct mounting screws)
- M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the "B" screws
- FNX-45- Uses the non-Trijicon plate
Rear sight dovetail mounts:
- Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
- 1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
- Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precision.
Hole Spacing Detail: Hole spacing detail for Venom 3 MOA red dot.
|Shipping weight:||0,18 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,04 Kg|