GX-8 Olive Mohave GoreTex Tactical Zip Boot - Bates
BATES company has presented to the military sector. These new boots BATES GX-8 coyote and olive green color highlight for having a zippered side opening for easy start, and be lined with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane ensures keep feet warm and dry at all times.
Given its successful combination of colors coyote (brown) and green olive, these new boots BATES GX-8 Olive Mohave with GoreTex are suitable to equip the soldiers of the Spanish Army, since they fit perfectly with his new uniform in camouflage Boscoso Pixelado endowment.
- Made Wolverine Warrior Leather and Leather 1680 Denier ballistic Polyamid.
- Exterior of leather, protected by "3M Scotchgard". This Scotchgard technology provides high resistance to oils and rust stains
while protecting against dirt, chemicals and liquids.
- Interior Lined with waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane 3 Bar Knit Lining
- YKK zipper side with Velcro closure on top. The inside of the zipper is also lined with GoreTex
- Toe cap and end piece of Thermoplastic, improving the shape and support of the boot.
- Eyelet rigid polymer (no metal hook), which avoids problems at airports and that no noise is generated.
- Template comfort PESU II high breathability, prevents odors, and easily removable and replaceable.
- Molded EVA midsole: lighter, flexible, and capable of absorbing impacts.
- Rubber outsole Ultra-Lite Extreme: stability and traction, non-slip design, very resistant to oils and fats.